Website Manager

Providence Bears

Bears Football

Football Volunteers Needed!!

PAA is an all volunteer program, and we are currently trying to rebuild our football program.  It's our first year back in six years and we need YOU to help us make it a successful year back. If you're interested in assisting our association, we are looking for, coaches, team parents and other volunteers.
Just contact our PAA Football Director at [email protected] for additional information
We look forward to working with you soon!


How old does my child have to be to play football?

Flag (7U) - Must be 5 years old before August 1 and can’t turn 8 years old before August 1

Minor (9U) Tackle - Must be 8 years old before August 1 and can’t turn 10 years old before August 1
*7 year old, before August 1 can either play Flay or Minor*

Junior (11U) Tackle - Can’t turn 12 years old before August 1

Senior (13U) Tackle - Can’t turn 14 years old before August 1

When will my child practice? Flag usually practices 2-3 days a week depending on the coach and will communicate with the parents to decide which days work best for everybody as a group. Tackle teams usually practice 4 days a week depending on the coach as well.

How much is the cost for my child to play football? Cost is not determined due to waiting on CQL to release fees and insurance for us. Payment plans are available to families who will need them! 

Where will we practice? CQL has not set it in writing yet but it is looking to be at Providence Middle School if anything changes everyone will be notified before the season starts!

Can I coach? 
ABSOLUTELY!!! We will need coaches and volunteers! You will need to obtain a coaches card & get a background check by visiting: 
Please reach out to Kimberly, our football director at [email protected].

 Do we need birth certificates or the Real ID this year? You will need the Real ID, birth certificates will no longer be taken. For more information on how to obtain a Real ID please visit the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) Website.  VA Child ID Card

What Forms need to be completed for my child to play PAA Football?

For Additional Information you can visit the Chesterfield Quarterback League webpage:

Copyright © 2023 Providence Athletic Association  |  Privacy Policy |  Terms of Use  |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Log In